Saturday, 20 August 2016

Poem: 'LOVE & BEAUTIFUL REBELLION'



LOVE AND 
BEAUTIFUL REBELLION/ 
SOME DREAMS COME IN PACKAGES
                                                          Art: Karen Smithey


when all this madness ends
I’ll finish that novel,
sit and peck out laptop words
deciphering this delirium
replaying it as memory,
when all this madness ends
I’ll sit beneath the lilac tree
with pizza and a Bud
and calmly reflect on this
delicious rage that rips me apart,
yes, yes, I’ll do all that
tomorrow, or the day beyond
when this intoxication fades,
dripped out like sweat through my pores,
when all this madness ends
I’ll walk through drifts of dragonflies
around the lake’s-edge beneath the sky
watch rabbits and squirrels dash,
pause at the water’s rim and reflect
on all the what might have beens
in the shattered ripples of sunlight,
but not now, please, not yet,
when all this madness ends
I’ll think of you, now and then,
wonder where you are, who you’re with,
and if this makes any sense at all
because it’s sure as hell
the sweetest madness to me


8 comments:

Karen Smithey said...

I love this one,Andy. It's got a melancholy air that I like, and "sweetest madness" is a perfect description...

Anonymous said...

really enjoyed this, Andy. Feels fresh and real . . . love, Annette

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

( agbazara@gmail.com )
OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

Blogger said...

Earn free satoshis over at CLAIM BTC Faucet. Up to 57 satoshis every 20 mins.

Blogger said...

Did you consider trading with the #1 Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.

manho valentine said...

My Expression
thanks for the blog very interesting
Anonymous Anonymous said...
really enjoyed this, Andy. Feels fresh and real . . . love, Annette
Thanks you!
golden slot mobile
gclub

Blogger said...

If you're looking to BUY bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the ultimate source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Cards and even converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

Blogger said...

Are you tired of searching for bitcoin faucets?
Double your claimed satoshis with this advanced BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.